Draco Malfoy the Amazing Bouncing Ferret
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Anigmagus Games
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:06 am by Madam Triwizard

» Lesson and Question
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:01 am by Madam Triwizard

» The Last Post ...
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:45 pm by Madam Triwizard

» Ask the ... next person
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:04 am by Madam Triwizard

» This or That
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:07 am by Madam Triwizard

» A - Z Game
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:03 am by Madam Triwizard

» Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:59 am by Madam Triwizard

» House Poems
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:24 am by Madam Triwizard

» Run for Your Life Little Girl –The Beatles =Drarry songfic, sequel to Shot Through the Heart
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:00 am by Madam Triwizard

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)

4 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:44 am

Victorie: James have you not written enough for Divination? Surely there are only so many times you could be injured in one week
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)

Post by LiciaWeasley98 Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:46 am

Teddy: *glances at James' work* Woah, James. That's impressive for you.

LiciaWeasley98

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:48 am

James: *laughs* Maybe I have been injured enough, the tarot setting has been used to death anyway.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:49 am

Victorie:*Laughs* So James, are you okay with waiting until next weekend to go into Hogsmeade?
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LiciaWeasley98 Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:56 am

Teddy: *looks at James*

LiciaWeasley98

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:03 am

Victorie : *Yawns*
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LiciaWeasley98 Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:07 am

Teddy: Tired? *smiles at Victoire*

LiciaWeasley98

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:08 am

Victorie: Just a little *Starting to fall asleep on the chair*
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LiciaWeasley98 Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:19 am

Teddy: *smiles at her and presses his lips to her forehead, closes his eyes as well*

Last edited by LiciaWeasley98 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something)

LiciaWeasley98

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:57 pm

James: *looks up from drifting into thoughts again to see Teddy and Victorie sleeping* *whispers* I guess I'll get them to their dorms then *summons house elf and gestures for them to move the pair to their dorms* *quietly follows Teddy up the staircase to the boys dormitories*
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:34 pm

Victorie: *Wakes up noticing that she has been moved, slowly getting out of bed and getting dressed before heading down to the great hall for breakfast*
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:23 am

James: *in the afternoon* *hurries into common room* has anyone seen Victorie? I need to find her.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:26 am

Victorie: *Walks to the library to do some work*
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:30 am

James: *sees Albus pointing out of the room with a book* Library, thanks Al. *rushes to the library*
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:51 am

Victorie:*Looks up to see James looking around the library, whispers* Hey James
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:57 am

James: Hey Victorie. We got a reply and I thought you'd want to read it with me. *Holds letter up*
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:04 am

Victorie: *Glances up at James with the reply from George* Is there any chance you can read it to me, I have quite a bit of work to do today
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:16 am

James: *smiles and unfolds letter* Sure I'll read it. Here's what he put:

Dear Victorie and James, Congrats on stealing that map James, I thought Harry usually guarded it pretty well, so my guess is he knows you stole it.
If you want to know some stories about Uncle Fred I can tell you any stories you want if you stay after the shop closes this weekend. Perhaps get some other to come to so they don't start asking me for these stories in a month or two.
Plus I have some new products I think James, Teddy and Fred II might like to try out at Hogwarts.
See you then, Uncle George

I told you he'd be fine with me having the map.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:18 am

Victorie: *Laughs* He knows you too well, does Harry know you have the map? We should all go *Smiles* Teddy is up for it
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:20 am

James: *laughs and shrugs* I could ask Dad if he knows, but then if he didn't he'd get mad I think. Great, I'll find Fred, Al and whoever else is around and see if they're up for it too. I want to know what these new pranks are.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:22 am

Victorie: Do you think there is any chance he would let us bring some back to Hogwarts? We should head up to the common room, we find find Fred and Al up there *begins to pack away her books*
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:27 am

James: *helps gather parchment up* He probably will. You know Uncle George, as long as it won't get us expelled it'll get brought to the school for testing.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:30 am

Victorie: *Stops packing a thinks for a few seconds* do you think he will mind if it gets us expelled? I mean, we both know he didn't finish Hogwarts and look how far he has gotten. *Picks up bag* come on, we should go and find the others.
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:33 am

James: *starts walking to the common room* You forget how much he fears the wrath of Grandma Molly. Uncle George wouldn't interrupt our education, especially with Grandma Molly and Auntie Hermione keeping an eye on him.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:36 am

Victorie: *Follows James at a slight jog* Can you imagine what Hermione would say if she found out we had been expelled? *laughs at the thought* Maybe we shouldn't try anything bad.
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next