Draco Malfoy the Amazing Bouncing Ferret
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Anigmagus Games
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:06 am by Madam Triwizard

» Lesson and Question
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:01 am by Madam Triwizard

» The Last Post ...
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:45 pm by Madam Triwizard

» Ask the ... next person
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:04 am by Madam Triwizard

» This or That
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:07 am by Madam Triwizard

» A - Z Game
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:03 am by Madam Triwizard

» Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:59 am by Madam Triwizard

» House Poems
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:24 am by Madam Triwizard

» Run for Your Life Little Girl –The Beatles =Drarry songfic, sequel to Shot Through the Heart
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:00 am by Madam Triwizard

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)

4 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  Empty Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)

Post by Admin Jigglypuffy Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:51 pm

Hey people

Who would like to do a random roleplay with me? Please try and keep it clean no Rudeness or Crudeness and please try not to be vulgar

Thanks

Admin Jigglypuffy

( Professor Elliott)

Admin Jigglypuffy

Back to top Go down

Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  Empty Re: Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)

Post by Madam Triwizard Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:28 pm

I'm thinking I'll just say yes I'll join in then start,

James Sirius: *runs down the hallways of Hogwarts, chased by someone* It was only a prank, no need to chase me.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  Empty Re: Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:35 am

Victorie: *Following closely behind James* Only a prank? You turned my text book into a spider. You know how much I hate spiders!
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:49 am

James: Well I had to try out the trick Uncle George suggested on someone. How was I supposed to remember you hate spiders?
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:53 am

Victorie: *Stops running, out of breath* I don't know James, maybe you should work on remembering things like that. *Shouts after James* Otherwise I will have to tell Teddy.
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:58 am

James: *Sighs and turns around* Seriously would you tell Teddy about a simple mistake causing you to face your fear? You do know Teddy is as big a prankster as Uncle George and Uncle Fred were in their youth and Uncle George still is.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:03 am

Victorie: James, that may be true, but you know as well as I do that Teddy would never cause any of his family to face their fear. *In a really childish voice* Are you scared of Teddy, James?
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:05 am

James: *laughs* Not really, it's more the fact that my Dad tends to get told everything that happens to Teddy, and if Uncle Ron heard about the spider trick I'd be in some deep trouble. *shakes head* It was Uncle Ron who first had that trick happen to him. did you know that?
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:08 am

Victorie: *Shakes head* No, nobody has ever told me that story. Would you please tell it to me James? *Sits on the floor*
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:27 am

James: *sits down beside Victoire* Okay then, Apparently when Uncle Ron was three he'd somehow accidentally broken Uncle Fred's toy broomstick. I never got told how the broomstick got broken but it was apparently Uncle Ron's fault, and Uncle Fred wasn't forgiving or was probably just angry about it. So later that day, or I guess it was, when Uncle Ron was sat playing with his teddy bear on the rug, Uncle Fred somehow managed to turn the teddy bear into a huge spider, squirming around in Uncle Ron's arms. I think it must have been some pretty strong magic for a child to manage, especially after doing it myself, but ever since then Uncle Ron has been terrified of spiders.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:01 am

Victorie: *Leans on James, fighting back tears* I wish we could have know Uncle Fred. You are like the new Fred. Always the little troublemaker, but from now on I would like it if you didn't turn anything else of mine into a spider.
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:31 am

James: *puts an arm around Victoire in a comforting hug* Sorry about doing that, I forgot you don't like spiders. I wish we could have known Uncle Fred too. He sounds so cool whenever people talk about him.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:34 am

Victorie: *sighs* I forgive you, you know I could never stay mad at you. We should ask Uncle George for more stories.
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:42 am

James: *smiles* Let's go and find him to see if he will tell us some more. *stands up, offering his hand to help Victorie up*
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:44 am

Victorie: *Uses James' hand to get up* Find him? Do you know something I don't know? He isn't at Hogwarts. *Smiles*
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:46 am

James: *pulls out marauders map* That's true, but he is at Hogsmeade so we could go and visit him, if we're careful.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:48 am

Victorie: *Looks around nervously* James *stutters* I-I-I'm not sure we s-s-should be s-s-sneaking out of s-s-school
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:55 am

James: *smiles reassuringly* Don't worry, that's why I have this. The marauders map. It shows where everyone is in the school when activated. *puts wand to the map* I solemnly swear I am up to know good.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:04 am

Victorie: *Still not sure, almost whispering* James, you aren't supposed to use that. You aren't even supposed to have it. How is that going to help us anyway?
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:09 am

James: *laughs* I borrowed it off my dad without him knowing, and it'll help us because we're close to one of the routes out of the school and nobody else is near here. Look *points to their dots on the map* It'll even come out near to Uncle George's shop.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:12 am

Victorie: *Slaps James' arm* I still don't want to be sneaking off school grounds. Can we not just send him a letter instead?
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:14 am

James: Always being sensible. We can try, I'll fetch my owl and you can fetch some parchment and a quill then meet in the common room in a few minutes?
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:21 am

Victorie: Okay, I'll race you. *Sets off at a run towards the common room, running up to the dorm and collecting parchment, ink and a quill. Walking quietly back down to the stairs to sit in front of the fire*
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:23 am

James: *laughs, then whistles loudly for the owl running after Victorie* You know I'll win
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:25 am

Victorie *Sits waiting for James to get back, wondering what is taking him so long*
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next