Draco Malfoy the Amazing Bouncing Ferret
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Anigmagus Games
Harry Potter Based Poems- If I find more they'll be added in comments EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:06 am by Madam Triwizard

» Lesson and Question
Harry Potter Based Poems- If I find more they'll be added in comments EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:01 am by Madam Triwizard

» The Last Post ...
Harry Potter Based Poems- If I find more they'll be added in comments EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:45 pm by Madam Triwizard

» Ask the ... next person
Harry Potter Based Poems- If I find more they'll be added in comments EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:04 am by Madam Triwizard

» This or That
Harry Potter Based Poems- If I find more they'll be added in comments EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:07 am by Madam Triwizard

» A - Z Game
Harry Potter Based Poems- If I find more they'll be added in comments EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:03 am by Madam Triwizard

» Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)
Harry Potter Based Poems- If I find more they'll be added in comments EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:59 am by Madam Triwizard

» House Poems
Harry Potter Based Poems- If I find more they'll be added in comments EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:24 am by Madam Triwizard

» Run for Your Life Little Girl –The Beatles =Drarry songfic, sequel to Shot Through the Heart
Harry Potter Based Poems- If I find more they'll be added in comments EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:00 am by Madam Triwizard

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Harry Potter Based Poems- If I find more they'll be added in comments

2 posters

Go down

Harry Potter Based Poems- If I find more they'll be added in comments Empty Harry Potter Based Poems- If I find more they'll be added in comments

Post by Madam Triwizard Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:41 am

Harry Potter is the best,
    Other books can't face its test.
    So many people love it too,
    If only Hogwarts invited us as well,
    Then we'd all be wise, magic, strong and true,
    Having fun, with stories to tell.
    cheers
    Madam Triwizard
    Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter Based Poems- If I find more they'll be added in comments Empty Re: Harry Potter Based Poems- If I find more they'll be added in comments

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:16 am

I envy you, on how well you can write Sad
    Helena Ravenclaw
    Helena Ravenclaw
    Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter Based Poems- If I find more they'll be added in comments Empty Re: Harry Potter Based Poems- If I find more they'll be added in comments

Post by Madam Triwizard Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:26 am

Aww don't, please. This is really the result of years of practise. 3 years 1 month and 14 days to be precise when it comes to poetry currently. I'm sure you're great at writing too.
    Madam Triwizard
    Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:26 am

I am really not...Believe me
    Helena Ravenclaw
    Helena Ravenclaw
    Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:29 am

I'll believe you only because I currently have no proof against your words... or at least say I believe it.
    Madam Triwizard
    Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:29 am

I would show you, but I have nothing written at the moment, I only have my GCSE stuff Wink
    Helena Ravenclaw
    Helena Ravenclaw
    Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:35 am

As opposed to me who has far too many poems written, even if I lost my HP poems when I looked for them :-/
    Madam Triwizard
    Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:37 am

Me and my friend tried to write a story once based on a random dream I had. The story never got past the first chapter though, and people wanted to read more, we just couldn't write it anymore Sad
    Helena Ravenclaw
    Helena Ravenclaw
    Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:39 am

Sad oh well, perhaps someday. Oh since I am half focused on it now somehow I've ended up writing another songfic which follows on from the drarry I've already posted... even if I expected it to be a snily one when the idea first came either works.
    Madam Triwizard
    Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:41 am

Post it Smile I want to read it
    Helena Ravenclaw
    Helena Ravenclaw
    Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:43 am

It's not finished yet, so I'll post a Hufflepuff poem that I wrote last night now and post it later
    Madam Triwizard
    Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:45 am

Okay, thanks
    Helena Ravenclaw
    Helena Ravenclaw
    Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:52 am

Pleasure. I like showing my poems
    Madam Triwizard
    Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:58 am

They are good Smile You should like showing them off
    Helena Ravenclaw
    Helena Ravenclaw
    Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:01 am

Smile That's the thing though, I don't really like showing them off, since they act literally as a diary to me nowadays, even if they never usually tell about my day anymore. A poem a day in my notebook, since 14th August 2009, plus any others my mind writes in between. The poem only counts as a daily one if it's in the right notebook. That sounds silly doesn't it?
    Madam Triwizard
    Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:03 am

Not really. It is like a pattern that you just slip into.
    Helena Ravenclaw
    Helena Ravenclaw
    Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:06 am

That's pretty accurate I guess, I have a pattern even if the rest of my daily life doesn't have one YAY! Very Happy
    Madam Triwizard
    Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:26 am

You have to have at least one thing constant in your life
    Helena Ravenclaw
    Helena Ravenclaw
    Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:16 am

I'd class the constant as my best friend however much contact with her isn't as stable. She draws and does textiles, while I write and imagine.because that's how we function. Poetry is just a protection thing in some ways. Protection and a dream.
    Madam Triwizard
    Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:20 am

Your poetry might take you places in the future
    Helena Ravenclaw
    Helena Ravenclaw
    Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:27 am

That's the dream part of it. I want my poems to, but there's so much more I dream of as well as that, so I'm getting as many written all the time.
    Madam Triwizard
    Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down