Draco Malfoy the Amazing Bouncing Ferret
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Anigmagus Games
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:06 am by Madam Triwizard

» Lesson and Question
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:01 am by Madam Triwizard

» The Last Post ...
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:45 pm by Madam Triwizard

» Ask the ... next person
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:04 am by Madam Triwizard

» This or That
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:07 am by Madam Triwizard

» A - Z Game
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:03 am by Madam Triwizard

» Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:59 am by Madam Triwizard

» House Poems
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:24 am by Madam Triwizard

» Run for Your Life Little Girl –The Beatles =Drarry songfic, sequel to Shot Through the Heart
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:00 am by Madam Triwizard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)

4 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)

Post by Madam Triwizard Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:30 am

James: *laughs when entering, a snowy owl on his arm, owl treats in his hand* You stubborn thing, Duke. You will deliver this letter though.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:32 am

Victorie: *Laughs at James struggling with the big owl* Do you want to write the letter or I should I?
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:35 am

James: *shrugs* You write it, Albus tends to ask for ages who I'm writing to if I write a letter. It's getting annoying.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:42 am

Victorie: *Laughs* Albus isn't here. *Begins to write the letter* Uncle George, Me and James were wondering if you could tell us some more stories about Uncle Fred. We were talking about him earlier and how we wished we had gotten to know him better.
Please write back soon.
Victorie and James.
*Hands the letter to James* Here you go, send it.

Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:49 am

James: *ties letter to Duke's leg* Wait with him while he repiles. Oh no, I'll add this *unties letter and takes the quill off Victorie* If you allow we could come and visit you, since I borrowed the map *reties letter to Duke's leg, giving his owl a treat before sending Duke out the window* and now we wait.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:52 am

Victorie: *Watches Duke fly out of the window* How long do you think we will have to wait for a reply? *Taps foot impatiently on the floor* I can't believe you told him you had the map, what if he tells your father?
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:56 am

James: He won't tell my father, Victorie. He's more likely to say well done, afterall he did steal it from Filches office when he was at Hogwarts. I don't think we'll have to wait very long, unless he's making something new.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:59 am

Victorie: I wouldn't be so sure James. If you go sneaking out, don't expect me to be coming with you. *Sighs* I think we will have to wait until at least tomorrow to get a reply from him. *Looks around for something to do*
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:05 am

James: *grins* Let's get a start on some homework while we wait, or practise some spells on each other.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:08 am

Victorie: James don't look at me like that, you are not practising spells on me. What homework do you have to do anyway? *Laughs* I remember Auntie Hermione telling me how your father never did his homework without help, I thought you were going to be the same *jumps out of the way of James and his wand*
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:16 am

James: *jokingly fires a cheering charm at Victorie* Good Dodge, and I would be if Auntie Hermione didn't keep sending me a weekly message checking on my homework. It's more fun to explore the castle and its grounds, although I always remember not to go into the forest. I think I have some potions and some divination. Any suggestions on how I can die this week? Professor Trelawney still loves a good Potter death prediction.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:19 am

Victorie: *Thinks for a few seconds* Maybe you could let me practice my Defence Against the Dark Arts on you, and we don't get you to the hospital wing in time *Shakes head* I doubt she will like that one. *Thinks again* I know, you and Teddy, can be playing in the grounds and you can fall in the lake and drown
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:23 am

James: *laughs* That works, I could say I get dangerously injured in Defence against the dark arts too. Hmm, and how about getting attacked on a trip to Hogsmeade? *gets parchment out and starts scribbling the ideas down*
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:26 am

Victorie:*Watching James scribble down bits of ideas* Is this all you do? Think of ways in which you could die?
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:31 am

James: Pretty much, otherwise she'd say I'm denying the truth. I tried real predictions on my first homework this year and failed, Luckily next yeah I'll have Firenze teaching me so will get some real lessons. Now why would I be getting attacked? *thinks for a moment* Because the Queen of pentacles is in the dominant position works. *sees a confused expression cross Victorie's face* We're on tarot cards this month
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:35 am

Victorie: I am so glad I chose Muggle Studies instead of Divination. I should probably do a bit more of my essay to. We have to write an essay about the unforgivable curses. *Runs up to the dorm to grab books and the rest of the essay*
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:38 am

James: *laughs* I just wrote what I've learnt from the stories of our family for that essay. They've all been subject to at least one of them I think. *looks out of the window for a while*
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:41 am

Victorie: That may be the case James, but I would actually like to know what I am writing about *counties writing the essay, with use of the text books, finishes writing and looks up at James* Do you think my last line will be appreciated, 'Harry James Potter is the only know survivor of the killing curse'?
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:43 am

James: *shakes head* Do you really have to ask? Of course it will, unless they decide you copied that out of one of the hundreds of books which mention it now a days, but I doubt they will.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:46 am

Victorie: Maybe I should add survived it twice. They don't put that in the books. *Looks at James, trying to be serious* So what is it like being the son of an immortal person?
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:47 am

James: *mimicks the serious face* Not all it's cracked up to be. He's a bit of a tosser really.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:49 am

Victorie: *Shocked by James' comment* James, why would you say that? Don't let Albus or Teddy hear you saying that.
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:52 am

James: *laughs* Actually they'd agree, it's something Dad's said before when he someone didn't realise who he was and started talking about the defeater of the dark lord. Dad just turned to them and said "I know the guy and he's not all you think. He's a bit of a tosser really." before heading home.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:55 am

Victorie: *Shakes head* That doesn't mean that you have to go around repeating what he said. He is a great person, and I think that the magical world should be grateful that he is around
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:59 am

James: But he doesn't want them to treat him like a celebrity, never has done. Ask him yourself. The fame isn't something he wanted, especially as it only really means there are endless rumours about him and talk about him, campaigns using him, history books mentioning him, when all he did was what people forced him and led him to believe he had to do in the first place
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next