Draco Malfoy the Amazing Bouncing Ferret
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Anigmagus Games
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:06 am by Madam Triwizard

» Lesson and Question
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:01 am by Madam Triwizard

» The Last Post ...
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:45 pm by Madam Triwizard

» Ask the ... next person
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:04 am by Madam Triwizard

» This or That
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:07 am by Madam Triwizard

» A - Z Game
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:03 am by Madam Triwizard

» Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:59 am by Madam Triwizard

» House Poems
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:24 am by Madam Triwizard

» Run for Your Life Little Girl –The Beatles =Drarry songfic, sequel to Shot Through the Heart
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:00 am by Madam Triwizard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)

4 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 5 Empty Re: Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)

Post by Madam Triwizard Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:43 am

James: *laughs* We shouldn't try anything too bad, but look at her own years at Hogwarts. Half of their adventures broke most of the school rules, and especially any rules added for the protection of the boy who lived
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 5 Empty Re: Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:49 am

Victorie: Yes, but she never managed to get herself expelled. *Arrives at the common room entrance* perfringo
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:08 am

James: *waits until the portrait hole is open and for Victorie to climb through* True, or even warned that she would be unlike Dad, Uncle Ron, Uncle George, and Uncle Fred. *looks around to spot Albus again* Hey Al *walks over to the table*
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:15 am

Victorie: Oh hi there Albus *places bag on the table*
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:17 am

Albus: *looks up* Hey Victorie, I see James managed to find you. What were you looking for her so frantically about?
James: *shrugs* We wrote a letter to Uncle George yesterday and thought she'd want to see the reply.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:31 am

Victorie: Yes, he found me in the library. Uncle George would like us to visit him in Hogsmeade this weekend, you up for it?
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:38 am

Albus: *smiles* After the shop closes? Yeah sure I'm up for it. Why does he want us to visit him?
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:41 am

Victorie; Well me and James sent him a letter, asking for some stories on Uncle Fred, and he replied saying we should go after the shop closes on Saturday
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:52 am

James: And that he has some new product he want's me, you and Teddy to test.

Albus: Cool, we're going to hear about Uncle Fred, does that mean we can ask about the teddy bear spider story? Dad didn't say much on that when he mentioned it in the holidays.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:23 am

Victorie: Please can we not talk about spiders anymore
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:30 am

James: *looking sheepish* You could ask about that if you wanted to, and Al you should have reminded me Victorie doesn't like spiders when I was planning on trying that prank on somebody. Sorry again about that.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:32 am

Victorie: *shocked* Albus you knew he was going to play that prank on me? How could you?
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:39 am

Albus: *smiles slightly* No, I knew he would play it on somebody, but he never decided who when he was talking to me about the idea of trying it. I didn't think of it again until you mentioned Uncle George.

James: *laughs* No need to blame the brother Victorie.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:43 am

Victorie: *Laughs* If I blame Albus, it is more likely to sink into your thick skull, James.
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:46 am

James: *grins* That's probably true, but no blaming my brother for things he didn't have any part in.

Albus: *at the same time as James* That's not fair!
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:48 am

Victorie; *Smiles at James innocently* Would you rather I blamed your brother or told Harry? I'm sorry Albus, it had to be done
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:51 am

Albus: Blame me, then I get to be the one who tells Dad *grins evilly*

James: *Glares* Tell Dad, just don't blame Al, Merlin knows what story he'd spin.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:55 am

Victorie; How about we don't blame anyone, and none of you forget that I am scared of spiders. *sits next to Albus and whispers* Do you think Rose is scared of spiders?
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:10 am

Albus *whispers to Victorie* Rose doesn't seem to be scared of anything, so I doubt it. *raises voice to include James* That sounds like the best idea, but it's still tempting to tell Dad.

James: What are you two whispering about?
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:13 am

Victorie: Nothing James, Albus would you really tell Harry?
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:20 am

Albus: Course I would, brotherly rights and responsibility. Either tell straight away or save it to use in an argument.

James: Trust me he would at the drop of a hat.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:22 am

Victorie: *smirks* You could always save it and use it to get yourself out of trouble at a later date. *Smiles at James* I like this brother of yours, always thinking of how to get you in trouble.
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:24 am

James: *laughing* We both do it. It's only Lily that doesn't yet, partly because we defend her against each other.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:26 am

Victorie: Just you wait until she is a little older, I am sure she will turn out just like you *shakes head at the thought of it*
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:31 am

Albus: I sure hope not. That girl is already set to be better than us in quidditch, and good with the boys too which is enough to worry about, let alone the trouble Dad'll give us if she gets in big trouble.

James: That's true, We're going to have to be careful with that.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next