Draco Malfoy the Amazing Bouncing Ferret
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Anigmagus Games
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:06 am by Madam Triwizard

» Lesson and Question
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:01 am by Madam Triwizard

» The Last Post ...
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:45 pm by Madam Triwizard

» Ask the ... next person
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:04 am by Madam Triwizard

» This or That
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:07 am by Madam Triwizard

» A - Z Game
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:03 am by Madam Triwizard

» Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:59 am by Madam Triwizard

» House Poems
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:24 am by Madam Triwizard

» Run for Your Life Little Girl –The Beatles =Drarry songfic, sequel to Shot Through the Heart
Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:00 am by Madam Triwizard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)

4 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:40 am

Victorie: Don't worry about her. I am sure that between all of us, we can keep her out of trouble *nods to reassure self*
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)  - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)

Post by Madam Triwizard Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:54 am

James: You sure about that? Even is she tried, have you seen her when she think we're checking on her?
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:52 pm

Victorie: *Hesitates* I'm sure, we will just have to keep an eye on her without her suspecting us.
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:01 pm

Albus: *grins* good thing we have Uncle George then, and Harry as our dad,together they should help us keep an eye on her without her noticing.

James: *grimances* then if she finds out she'll feel even more upset, that we felt the need to keep an eye on her without her knowing Al.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:53 am

Victorie: Rose would be able to keep an eye on her
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:59 am

James and Albus: *grin* Brilliant!

Albus: That would work easily. Anyway forgetting about the little sister for now, was there anyone else you wanted to invite to visit George?
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:37 am

Victorie: I was think we could take Rose and Fred. Who were you two thinking of inviting?
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:52 am

Albus: I was thinking that you two will pick people to go since you came up with the plan. I assume Teddy's coming though.

James: Let's leave it at the six of us for now, unless the others have ideas of inviting anyone else.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:59 am

Victorie: Of course I am inviting Teddy, do you even need to ask? *laughs, while shaking head at Albus* James, I agree I think six of us will be enough.
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:01 am

James: *laughs* Or already has in reality. I'm assuming you asked while I kept zoning out doing divination homework the other day.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:31 am

Victorie: Yes, we planned on going this weekend anyway. Hence why we tried to stop you sneaking out the other day
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:43 am

Albus: James tried to sneak out? Honestly, if he tried then he'd have managed it.

James: *grins* You only were the one to stop me sneaking out Victorie. We only found Teddy later on, when discussing if I was allowed to call dad a bit of a tosser.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:00 am

Victorie: While you were doing your divination, me and Teddy were discussing waiting until this weekend to go and see George
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:56 am

Albus: *laughs* So that's how this got arranged is it? Victorie convinced James that it was their idea instead of hers and Teddy's.

James: *glowers* I'm not manipulated that easily Albus.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:59 am

Victorie: *Smirks* I think you are that easy to manipulate James. Albus, I think that you will find that I can be quite persuasive when I want to be
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:02 am

James *grumbles too quietly to hear*

Albus: *laughs* Or you'll just use James's constant reaction to relatives, especially the girls crying because of him to get what you want.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:04 am

Victorie: *Shocked at Albus' comment* Albus, I do not cry so that I can get what I want. *looks over at James* What was that? Sorry I couldn't quite hear you.
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:09 am

James: Actually I was just about saying exactly what Albus said, because you did use that trick on me, even if you failed to notice. I always end up doing something to cheer our relatives up based on the conversation I have with them soon after they've been crying.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:10 am

Victorie: Cheer me up? You turned my book into a spider, James!
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:12 am

Albus: *sighs* and you got scared then upset, he felt guilty about causing that and was already looking for a way to make you happy again within 2 minutes of casting the spell
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:15 am

Victorie: *Shrugs* Well, I guess that just makes him a nice person
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:18 am

James: *laughs* A nice person doesn't prank everyone all the time usually, especially not their friends

Albus: *laughs* Are we talking about the same James Potter?
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:21 am

Victorie: Maybe nice wasn't the right word, maybe caring? At least he feels guilty if his prank upsets people
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Triwizard Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:34 am

Albus: *smiles* I guess that's right.
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:41 am

Victorie: Anyway, what should we ask George, when we see him?
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next