Draco Malfoy the Amazing Bouncing Ferret
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Anigmagus Games
Shot Through the Heart ~Drarry Songfic EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:06 am by Madam Triwizard

» Lesson and Question
Shot Through the Heart ~Drarry Songfic EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:01 am by Madam Triwizard

» The Last Post ...
Shot Through the Heart ~Drarry Songfic EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:45 pm by Madam Triwizard

» Ask the ... next person
Shot Through the Heart ~Drarry Songfic EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:04 am by Madam Triwizard

» This or That
Shot Through the Heart ~Drarry Songfic EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:07 am by Madam Triwizard

» A - Z Game
Shot Through the Heart ~Drarry Songfic EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:03 am by Madam Triwizard

» Random Roleplay ( this could get interesting please keep it clean)
Shot Through the Heart ~Drarry Songfic EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:59 am by Madam Triwizard

» House Poems
Shot Through the Heart ~Drarry Songfic EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:24 am by Madam Triwizard

» Run for Your Life Little Girl –The Beatles =Drarry songfic, sequel to Shot Through the Heart
Shot Through the Heart ~Drarry Songfic EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:00 am by Madam Triwizard

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Shot Through the Heart ~Drarry Songfic

2 posters

Go down

Shot Through the Heart ~Drarry Songfic Empty Shot Through the Heart ~Drarry Songfic

Post by Madam Triwizard Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:34 am

Shot through the heart,
And you're to blame
You give love a bad name.

It was all Harry could do to curl up as the blonde walked away from him. The pain hurt him as much as ever, yet still Draco insisted on saying he loved him however badly he showed it, and however much pain was caused every time he acted like this.
Harry hated it, never knowing what he’d find when he met up with the boy he had fallen for slowly. Today he’d tried his best to keep Draco there, but he had been able to tell from the expression on Malfoy’s face that nothing would be any good. The pain although anticipated still felt like he’d been shot with a loaded gun, even worse than any spell Harry had been hit with before.

I play my part, and you play your game

Harry was ready the next day, for the guilty apology, the sorrowful glances all the way through their morning lessons and the eventual ask for forgiveness. It was the same every time, and Harry was at the edge of his sanity in trying to stay with Draco through it all.
“Is this all a game to you?” Harry snapped later that day, the first time his boyfriend had found a chance to talk to him and before anything else could be said between them.
Draco looked shocked, but not hurt that Harry had asked it. “What would you do if it was, Harry?” He sneered, “Carry on waiting for me to grow up surely.”
Harry shrugged, tired of the riddles. “If it was a game then I’d finally let go of the love I feel for you because you’ve already given love such a bad name that it’s hardly worth feeling anymore.” He replied, steadily, partly wondering what reaction he’d get from Draco Malfoy.

Paint your smile on your lips
Blood red nails on your fingertips.

The slap was still fresh on Harry’s cheek from when he suggested he’d let Draco go. Apparently pain from Harry wasn’t something the Slytherin liked feeling. The moment after Harry had spoken had been pure shock though, not pain, that came after.
“You’d do that?” Draco had gasped after slapping Harry. “You wouldn’t fight for me to stop the game?”
Harry could only sigh when asked that. “I’ve been fighting for you to stop the game since I first thought this might just be a game to you, about a month after we got together. Nothing has changed since then, not one thing. You’re still just as passionate when you’re in a good mood, so wonderful making me feel alive, and it still hurts just as much when you decide that “it’s just not the time” or “I don’t want to do this tonight” “ Harry mimicked, once again to show the way Draco made him felt with his mood swings.
Draco had just forced that smirk he’d worn through their first 6 years at Hogwarts and stared at Harry. “That hurts our poor saint Potter, does it? Hasn’t he ever learnt that people are going to act in strange ways when they love someone?”
“Yes he has learnt that, but poor Harry also knows that love is something that’s meant to make you feel good. This doesn’t. This makes Harry feel like he’s deliberately walking in front of a gun and getting shot.” Harry carried on imitating Malfoy’s tone, too easily referring to himself in 3rd person, but knowing he’d actually made an impact on Malfoy when the blonde had just walked away without a word, the Malfoy smirk in place and nails digging into his palms.

A school boy's dream, you act so shy
Your very first kiss was your first kiss goodbye.

The next day Harry stayed with Ron and Hermione, only noticing Draco enough to smile slightly at him, unsure what was happening between them after his words yesterday. Draco didn’t try to get Harry to talk to him, but he was lost in his thoughts more perfectly than he could be by anyone normal.
Hermione was worrying allowed by potions when Harry joined her and Ron for the first time that term. “What’s happened Harry? Are you arguing with Draco?” She fussed, trying to check Harry was alright whatever was happening.
“It’s fine Hermione, I just gave Draco something to think about after getting fed up of his games yesterday.” Harry muttered, too quiet for Draco to hear as he paused behind Hermione, after hearing the end of the fussing.
“Well we could talk it over if he wanted to, but I’m not sure he would just yet. I still have some thinking to do.” Draco whispered to himself before moving off, not realising Hermione had heard and spun around to look at him.
Hermione only watched Draco for a minute before turning again to Harry. “He was and is your dream still isn’t he?” she said in hushed tones, shy about admitting it where other people could hear.
“Now it seems like that last kiss will be my first kiss goodbye.” Harry whispered sadness in his voice.
Still close enough to hear the tone but not the words of Harry’s whisper, Draco felt mad at whoever had put the sadness there, before thinking it was probably him.

WHOA! You're a loaded gun
WHOA! There's nowhere to run
No one can save me the damage is done.

That evening Harry couldn’t sleep, but didn’t want to find Draco or talk it over. Instead he put his invisibility cloak on and left the marauders map in his dorm as he went for a walk through the corridors.
Draco had guessed if Harry left the Gryffindor tower that night it would be under his cloak and with no plans to meet him, which meant if he was to find and talk to Harry it would have to be done by listening for his footsteps and being careful. Harry couldn’t run away from him if he was going to say what he wanted to, so the blonde hid, disillusioned beside the Gryffindor tower, ready to move silently after the quiet footsteps Harry usually made under the cloak.
Harry only managed to walk to five minutes after leaving the tower before he found himself grabbed and pinned to a wall from behind, the invisibility cloak falling from his shoulders. “Who’s there? Why have you pinned me? And Get the stupid disillusionment charm off already.” Harry demanded to the shadowy figure in front of him, which almost blended into the pattern of the wall behind him.
“You’re pinned so I might actually have a chance to talk to you.” Draco laughed, focusing his wandless magic on removing the charm. “Besides I like being in charge if you haven’t noticed.”
Harry frowned, unsure whether he wanted to listen to Draco starting his games again, and certain that if he did he would end up caught forever in the games Draco played. “I’m going to start calling you a gun, because tonight you’re not going to hurt me but what about tomorrow? Are you getting me back only to start those games again?”
Draco’s grin fell from his face at Harry’s questions. “I know the damage has been done, but is there any chance for me to get your trust back?” He asked seriously.
“Draco, you keep playing the games, and hell I love you anyway but it hurts for you to play these games all the time.” Harry looked at the floor, trying to hide the vulnerable side which had come to the surface at the suggestion Draco Malfoy would try to change for him.
“Potter did you just hear me. I don’t want to play any games, so just tell me if I can get your trust back.” Draco half-glared, slightly annoyed that Harry seemed set on not believing he’d change unless he heard the words.
Harry smiled, a small half-smile but a smile non-the-less “You can, but I guess it’ll take time, and a few arguments knowing us. Just please stop walking away, abandoning me like you do. It always feels like I’ve done something wrong when you do that.”
“I promise I’ll try not to.” Draco replied, sealing his promise with a soft kiss on Harry’s lips.
study
Madam Triwizard
Madam Triwizard

Back to top Go down

Shot Through the Heart ~Drarry Songfic Empty Re: Shot Through the Heart ~Drarry Songfic

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:08 am

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

I loved this one as well Smile
Helena Ravenclaw
Helena Ravenclaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum